Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look good. Wish you would ditch those amber drls and get matching switchbacks :fish_h4h:
Those actually are switchbacks from TRS. But I haven’t done the turn signal mid to them so they just stay switched to yellow. I had white DRL’s in there until they burned out.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look really good! Also if I remember correctly you can retro these using the same brackets as the stick denali headlight and use MH1 7.0 projectors. Same setup I have and love
Where can I get those brackets?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 226409 View attachment 226410 I installed the Anzo’s tonight. The fit is about the same as the Spyders which means a large gap at the top. I’m gonna try some fixes for that, I’ll update if I find a solution. The projectors actually look like decent quality and tonight I’ll check the output with my HID’s. Which now look like they don’t color match the rest of the lights. Damn. I spent forever getting that done, but I figured it would happen due to these not having smoked lenses. Still undecided on corner lights. I have a set of clear chrome ones that I might open up and paint to match the headlights.

Looks badass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when I was a kid in Oregon we bred Husky's and Samoyed, they were just a big ball of fur, lol. Nice pup
My long time boss from the ski resort, who now lives and works in mammoth has a Samoyed, and he’s the literally the most adorable dog I’ve every seen. Loved every bit of getting to play with him in February! Althpugh @Rocket Man ’s new puppy is pretty freakin adorable! Haha.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn those u bar lights look killer! I want a set but haven’t ponied up yet! Lol. @Rocket Man I have the same halo housing lights that you just took off, and though I went clear lenses and dark housings just to avoid any issues with cops trying to say I can’t have smoked lenses. Funny enough mine are showing sins of age as well, despite only being two years old. Whatever cheap clear they put on the lense is coming off. It looks like headlight lenses have sunburn.... lol and I’m at the point where I wanna change it up as well, and go away from halo rings.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
51CDE342-BEEB-4B92-B650-A6085B8A5392.jpeg
My long time boss from the ski resort, who now lives and works in mammoth has a Samoyed, and he’s the literally the most adorable dog I’ve every seen. Loved every bit of getting to play with him in February! Althpugh @Rocket Man ’s new puppy is pretty freakin adorable! Haha.
Thanks Chase. Here’s his chill look.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine from CB&D brackets I'll try to find a link.

Also keep in mind I have never retroed your lights. The shale of the rear of your housing "appear" to match stock
I found some at GMFS even though I hate that site. I guy there makes them. He looked at the back of the Anzo’s and said they will work. I forgot to check the output of the projectors last night so I’m still undecided if I wanna spend a bunch of money on these. If I do I’ll probably add demon eyes. I did just order some black corner lights with clear lenses that hopefully will match. I thought about doing what @Sevenevez did but don’t really want more orange reflectors plus I really don’t want to copy anyone any more than I already am. They will be here Saturday so I’ll see if the $22 I spent is worth it or if I just need to bake my spare set of clears open and ptm the Anzo’s.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some at GMFS even though I hate that site. I guy there makes them. He looked at the back of the Anzo’s and said they will work. I forgot to check the output of the projectors last night so I’m still undecided if I wanna spend a bunch of money on these. If I do I’ll probably add demon eyes. I did just order some black corner lights with clear lenses that hopefully will match. I thought about doing what @Sevenevez did but don’t really want more orange reflectors plus I really don’t want to copy anyone any more than I already am. They will be here Saturday so I’ll see if the $22 I spent is worth it or if I just need to bake my spare set of clears open and ptm the Anzo’s.

I got my brackets straight from CB&D ut if you want to get everything from 1 place I recommend light werkz. Great customer service and fast too.

https://www.lightwerkz.net/index.php/components/gmc-denali-mini-h1-bracket.html

That'll get you the brackets and projectors. I'd pick a good set of bulbs and ballasts and get the harness too. I have the Morimoto bulbs and 35w ballast but if I was to do it again I'd get the hilux ballast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman