Removing water spots.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried just about everything to get the water marks off of my windows on the tahoe, I came up on this product called DRIVEN Extreme Duty Window Cleaner. I found it on amazon, figured it was worth a shot. I have tried 0000 steel wool, polishing compound, clay bar and a few other things and you couldn't even tell I had used anything.
I finally got the Driven in the mail saturday, tried it a few minutes ago, I just put some on a paper towel and rubbed it a little, wiped it off and it removed everything! Once it cools down in the next few weeks i'll be doing all of my windows! If you are having trouble with spots on your ride give it a shot, it's worth the 20.00 a bottle!

I wanted to thank you for recommending this stuff! My yukon has had those damn water spots etched in the glass since i got it and nothing has worked to remove them. Eight years later and about an hour with my porter cable buffer and they`re finally clean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC