reccomendations...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lowering and esv and keeping autoride.. how low can you go? I read that some have a 3/5 with it on still... hows it working out?

I'm looking to lower it as much as possible without having issues with turning or cutting tires. I plan on 24's and believe the tire size that would be correct is a 295/35??

if anyone has pics of an esv on 4's lowered please share. I cant find any

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i would do the belltech kit 2/3 and will work perfect with the 24s. ive done many here locally.

any questions on the kit just hollar.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
with a 3/5 295 30 24 biggest id go

OP
OP
I

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you got any pics of an esv with 24's and 2/3?

and exactly what happens with the 3/5 and the tires? Is it the wheel offset and fender lip or do they rub when turning?

OP
OP
I

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seen some pics of 2/3 kits and 24's and it doesnt look right. Definately gonna need a 3/5. Seen a few here running them with a 305 and they say no problems so a 295 should be perfect.

so whats my best route for a 3/5 and keeping the autoride?
autoride is a must as I'll be towing and do not want to mess with bags in the springs

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you have autoride most you will get in the rear is 4". HOnestly i would pull the autoride shocks off and pull the fuse like ive done on many of them and do

3" lower djm a arms
rear 4" djm trailblazer spring
rear djm hardware kit
rear djm shocks

And you will have a 3/5 drop and it will ride great. Just ask matt14 or 89 chevy here they have that set up i sold them and the ride is great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts