Rear tires rub with 24s.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have 24s on my 07 tahoe and every once in a while when i go over bumps or around tight corners they rub the inner fender. I have cut a little where it rubs but i dont want to tear the whole thing up. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine rubbed in back as well...give it a week or 2 they will rub the plastic enough to where it doesnt make any sound..it wont hurt anything either

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
What is your offset on the wheels. If anything should rub, it would be the fronts. My Momo's rubbed a little in the front of my Escalade and I had to cut some of the fender liner out.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Im pretty sure its a 40mm offset, It only rubs when the shocks compress. Like when im towing a boat so it would take a while for it to wear down.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would space the wheels out, start with 1/4in. and see how it goes. Doesn't sound like you need much. My rears are 1/2in. spaced out and made a big difference...problem is I already cut out alot of plastic and now I gotta go buy a new set.

BOSS