Quik Detailer/Wipe & Shine??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who uses this and what is a good one to use? I got eagle one for free with car wash and have used it a couple times to get the sap off.. I was wondering if anyone else had any luck with any other brands?

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always used Meguiars Quick Detailer, but I think I'm gonna switch to Mothers Showtime after seeing how good it is.

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is what i am looking for Yuk is something i can buy in stores not something i have to order online.... I am curious about the poorboys stuff though

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
really any quick deatailer is pretty good if its from one of the big brands.

or you can get optimum no rinse and dilute it to use it as a QD

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
that is what i am looking for Yuk is something i can buy in stores not something i have to order online.... I am curious about the poorboys stuff though
You should order some PB, if you don't love it ill buy it from you, same with Adams. I don't work for them but i love there stuff and will stand behind it like an employee.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I use the Meguairs Detailer Last Touch Spray Detailer. I really like it, but like you said it's something you have to order.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
You should order some PB, if you don't love it ill buy it from you, same with Adams. I don't work for them but i love there stuff and will stand behind it like an employee.

adams will buy it back for 110% how much will you buy it back for? :)

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
i like pb spray &gloss . like nc6600 said i like the stuff so much i would stand behide it. but i just got some stuff from gliptone, to try. o yea plus it was free. meet the owner at a car show over the weekend and turn out the are a long island comp. prob like 5 mins from my house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia