Quick help on a road trip - Updated: Coolant System & Belt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses and info, I appreciate it! Yea I mean I just drove the car to Florida and back from pa and put 2200 miles on it without any issues other than that vibration but it wasn’t there on the first 500 miles. I’m going to have the guy remove the wheel next rotation and check to be sure. I did get a print out and and they got the toe corrected so I assume it wasn’t a problem. If the tires weren’t almost brand new and if the wheel is bent I’d pull the trigger on new wheels and tires but just found out we are having a 5th kid so priorities just changed quickly! I think this guy said he added about 5-6oz. Half on one side and half on the other.

The arms seem fine. Luckily that top bolt is just a shield otherwise I would be more concerned for sure!

I like the garage setup by the way! Nice little work space! I cannot seem to keep mine in an orderly form with all the kids stuff lol.

Sounds good! You certainly have your hands full! That's my little escape/hiding hole there. Love my garage. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz