Pro comp multi shock , shock hoops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up fellas, wondering if any of y'all are running he said of the Procomp multi shock hoops? I just put a set on mine and they look all right. You keep a shock in the original location and then two on the hoops. My guess the reason is because the two little short bastards on the hoops probably wouldn't work worth a shit. Have not bought shocks for it yet so if anybody has any recommendations on what they have used in it works let me know. Okay my main concern is with the Hoops on the passenger side when you turn the truck all the way to the right the brake caliper hits the bracket and Bolt and causes did caliper to release in the brake pedal to shove itself up. Anyone else have this BS happen? Try to email Procomp two times and got nowhere. They don't even sell those kits anymore. I haven't you get lucky and get the whole lift kit shock hoops and skid plate out of a dealership that was closing down and had it in the parts department.