Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmh1212

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of 20 percent off for Tahoe LT and LS. Any Ltz people here? I see a lot of Denali at 20 percent off sticker.
Question to those getting around the 20% off MSRP... Did that include any additional rebates like lease loyalty? I'm currently 17.5% off for a Denali with out any additional rebates.

pokerdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Question to those getting around the 20% off MSRP... Did that include any additional rebates like lease loyalty? I'm currently 17.5% off for a Denali with out any additional rebates.

They applied Conquest Cash on my purchase since we are currently leasing a Honda. The extra $1500 off pushed us slightly over 20% off on our '16 Tahoe LS 4x4.

GoCardz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

No lease rebates on mine. I don't remember what the rebates I received were called though.

weddingre

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They applied Conquest Cash on my purchase since we are currently leasing a Honda. The extra $1500 off pushed us slightly over 20% off on our '16 Tahoe LS 4x4.
Are any of these great deals with almost 20% off LEASES? Or are all of them financing?

emerscape

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys - new to the Tahoe forum. In the process of trying to replace my wife's 2014 Acadia with a 2015 Tahoe LT with max trailering, sunroof and technology package (Keyless entry, keyless start, etc.). We live in Massachusetts (south of Boston) and I can't seem to get anywhere with the local dealers. I see you guys are getting about $10k off of MSRP. Any tips or tricks? Considering leasing instead - my budget is max $48k. Let me know if I should start a new thread.

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize everyone is talking new, but just in case anyone wonders about used one:
We paid 34,500 for our 2015 Suburban with 39k miles.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any Canadian guys on here? See a lot of 2016 XL SLT, Suburban LT's going for the mid-high 50's with 25-30,000km. Also saw a 2015 Suburban LTZ asking 50k with 70,000km.

Seems like there is lots of room to budge on new, wonder how much fat there is to chew through on used.

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering when best deals are going to happen? Labor Day? Or at the end of year? When do the 2018 order banks open?

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering when best deals are going to happen? Labor Day? Or at the end of year? When do the 2018 order banks open?
I think the second best time to buy is always when the next year models start hitting lots. The dealers have more incentive to get rid of the remaining models that the average customer would see as a year old already.

The best time is as late as humanly possible in a given model year cycle, usually at year-end when you have the added advantage of inventory tax working in your favor. Unfortunately the longer you wait the less selection there is, so the art form lies in balancing.

People will come along and say that when you buy a model year-old car, part of the discount you get does nothing more than offset the depreciation of the car when you drive it off the lot a model year old. Those people aren't wrong. It matters less the longer you plan to keep the car, clearly; maybe you break even after 5 years?

IMO and IME.

Qlassic418

Reaction score
Any Canadian guys on here? See a lot of 2016 XL SLT, Suburban LT's going for the mid-high 50's with 25-30,000km. Also saw a 2015 Suburban LTZ asking 50k with 70,000km.

Seems like there is lots of room to budge on new, wonder how much fat there is to chew through on used.
I paid 58k for my 2016 yukon slt with 22s
21000km
8 years bumper to bumper warranty
10 years undercoating and 5 years paint protection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gradymossx4

Latest posts