Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wristdoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I tried for six weeks to have Laura give me a price on the Denali I wanted to order - they don't seem interested in ordering a truck to a customer's specifications. You probably will have to buy what they have on the lot. Ordering for a customer does not seem to fit their business plan.

I had planned to order one. Larry said it was no big deal and they could certainly do it, but it's based on their upcoming allocations and wait time may be 8-12 weeks, depending on who is ahead of you.

They received one in stock matching my specs so I just bought it. Prices are as advertised on the website.

kscarguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I tried for six weeks to have Laura give me a price on the Denali I wanted to order - they don't seem interested in ordering a truck to a customer's specifications. You probably will have to buy what they have on the lot. Ordering for a customer does not seem to fit their business plan.

good to know

thank you. that way I do not waste my time

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think i would base my chance to save several thousand dollars over other dealers price based on one bad experience. There are many others on this board who have had a great experience and saved several thousand dollars. You may want to try it yourself and then you can post back to us.

Wristdoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't think i would base my chance to save several thousand dollars over other dealers price based on one bad experience. There are many others on this board who have had a great experience and saved several thousand dollars. You may want to try it yourself and then you can post back to us.

I agree completely. Larry had no problem placing an order for mine. He said they make the same money regardless. (Just repeating what he said). He was happy to help me and only called back when he received the same vehicle in stock.

I chatted with GMC on their website and gave them the VIN. They were very helpful and confirmed the vehicle was built the week prior to our discussion. Give Larry a call...I'm meeting him Saturday morning to pick mine up! :)

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You got the wrong guy. Anyone who wants a fast hookup at Laura pm me.

gmcenvy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does it look like the Denali prices went up 750 recently? I priced out an XL on 1/29 and the Base started at 69470. Today the base price is 70220. Wtf!

Putz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You got the wrong guy. Anyone who wants a fast hookup at Laura pm me.

Sorry, newbie here and it won't let me PM you. Can you PM me your contact at Laura? I have been waiting a while to get a quote from them.

Thx.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it look like the Denali prices went up 750 recently? I priced out an XL on 1/29 and the Base started at 69470. Today the base price is 70220. Wtf!

Cove the cost of the loaner they will have to give you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BudLightyear