Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jsabol15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How are GMC prices so cheap elsewhere? I am getting GM Supplier - 4750 in PA. That's it.. Help please?

Broham

Reaction score
How are GMC prices so cheap elsewhere? I am getting GM Supplier - 4750 in PA. That's it.. Help please?

You've seen a bunch of prices posted here for a variety of package options and models which is a good start. Now that you know what price to get the vehicle down to, I'd recommend contacting several dealers in your general area via email or phone. These conversations can go back and forth a few times. In theory, the prices should be going down each time you go back and forth. Use each dealership against the other, making them fight to get you the vehicle you want, for the price you want. Keep in mind you need to be professional but very firm, not diverting from your plan of attack. You're not there to make friends, so don't worry about hurting someones feelings, it's not personal, it's business. Hope that helps a little bit. Good luck

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^ +1 Just remember is your money and you are at war with them.
My wife always has a good laughed on this negotiation...
Me: I made an offer...
Salesman: laughed and said You don't want me to pay my mortgage this month.
Me: Better you than ME!
LOL

Jsabol15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Understood, I am just trying to figure out if it is margin they are using or some hidden discount? I get supplier pricing anyway and then you stack the promos on top. Is it a regional thing?

Broham

Reaction score
Understood, I am just trying to figure out if it is margin they are using or some hidden discount? I get supplier pricing anyway and then you stack the promos on top. Is it a regional thing?

On top of the Dealer discount (haggle), I received a GM rebate that was available as well

2016 Tahoe LT
Navigation
Max trailering

MSRP: $54,300

Discount: - $5,453
Rebate: - $5,280

Final price: $43,567
Total discount: $10,733

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do your own numbers on paper.
My SLT XL. Was $69,950 and got it for $59,500. Fully loaded except the 22" wheels. I wasn't to crazy for them...
I started @ $58k + tax

pokerdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

It does not appear that GMC has the $1500 cash back like Chevys do according to the website. If you are leasing a vehicle under your name, ask about the conquest bonus.

I got about 20% off MSRP on a '16 Tahoe LS over the weekend (Supplier Pricing + Bonus Tag + Consumer Cash).

Good luck.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it's called Bronze Alloy Metallic and was discontinued for 2017. Mineral is darker and has a greenish tint to it.

That may be the first I've seen posted on this website. It's a color I've wanted to see up close.

jimim

Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of 20 percent off for Tahoe LT and LS. Any Ltz people here? I see a lot of Denali at 20 percent off sticker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT800Lover