*Potential Owner* What do you love about your Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wendielu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ. Several years ago I owned a 2004 LT which remains my favorite vehicle ever. (Don't tell the new one I said that.)

Part of it was aesthetics, part was goed memories of the old one. This truck drives/handles like a dream. Turns on a dime - I have been blown away by turn radius. The handling and responsiveness of the steering - it just "feels good" to drive. We are two tall adults, two kids, and a St. Bernard, so we love having a full size; this truck is slightly smaller than my previous Infiniti QX56, but still plenty of room. Fold flat third row seats are easy and a great improvement - that's one of the main features we were waiting for to purchase another Tahoe. My last tank of gas averaged 17+ (mixed use.)

It's a hard comparison since the two vehicles are not the same basic type; I guess you have to consider what you are using your vehicle for MOST OF THE TIME, and decide from that. My boss has an F150 Platinum, and it's a lovely truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skywagon