Post your lifts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think so. That's my only option at the moment. I've got yukon 17s and 35 toyos almost bald and 35 general red letters and 17x8 d-windows. I sold my 285s

My Dark Blue Hoe

He is right, I got keys spacer and a body lift and mine still rubs if I bind it!

DarkBlueHoe95

Reaction score
Off topic question just cause I'm not sure where to post. But where could I post like a "build" thread. Where I could post my day to day questions and happenings with my tahoe.

My Dark Blue Hoe

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
N
Off topic question just cause I'm not sure where to post. But where could I post like a "build" thread. Where I could post my day to day questions and happenings with my tahoe.

My Dark Blue Hoe

Not 100% sure but I would say in general discussion if it's gonna be in different parts of the tahoe, but if you were doing just a suspension build, it would go in suspension, ect.... but if your doing different things put it in general discussion

DarkBlueHoe95

Reaction score
N

Not 100% sure but I would say in general discussion if it's gonna be in different parts of the tahoe, but if you were doing just a suspension build, it would go in suspension, ect.... but if your doing different things put it in general discussion
Alright thanks. I was wondering because I'm a member on other forums and they have like a members build thread. Where it's just your vehicle as it progresses through your mods, repairs, issues, and ideas. I didn't know if this forum had the same.

My Dark Blue Hoe

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may
Alright thanks. I was wondering because I'm a member on other forums and they have like a members build thread. Where it's just your vehicle as it progresses through your mods, repairs, issues, and ideas. I didn't know if this forum had the same.

My Dark Blue Hoe

It may but I haven't found it if it does lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jethro779