Post the Vehicle You Just Can't Quit Looking at

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I have a list of cars...... I love....

( Me, on right, being coached how , 1st time to start Hemi on Nitro , taught by "The Hawaiian" himself.

View attachment 224783 View attachment 224784

Please don't think I am bragging..... I like sharing my love of cars to us "gear heads"

Your stories are awesome! Can't believe you have some of the pictures that you do.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another room in that shop/garage with those Ferraris...... My friend originally raced the BF Goodrich Lola. He restored it back to full race trim. And there is 2 of them!!
( Google 'Jim Busbey' racer)

thumbnail_Lola 1.jpg

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I worked at Art Carr Transmissions..... Called in to rig stainless steel line to new transmission cooler......
1966 Dodge Coronet. Nearly NASCAR underneath, 2004R transmission for a NEW 426 Hemi w/ 750 HP. I got to road test it. Nice....

Some evenings, we did the TV show, "Overhall'n" with Chip Foose inside the shop.

thumbnail_Art Carr work.jpg thumbnail_Coronet underside.jpg thumbnail_Coronet under hood.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score