Pjtoy2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what exactly are these switchs in question, got any pics?

I said in the first post, they were headlight switches. It was two OEM headlight switches for a 2003-2006 Tahoe, Burban, Yukon, Sierra, or Silverado. I converted one of them to blue LED backlighting, and the other had white LEDs in it. And no, I don't have any pics of them.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually did charge him first. But I only charged him for one. He gave me $50 to send him a headlight switch with blue LEDs in it. Then he would get $25 back if he either sent it back or sent his switch back. After we made that deal, I ended up adding in a second switch with white LEDs so he could compare the two. But I kinda trusted him because he sent me $50 already, so I didn't make him give me anything on the second switch. Then it cost me like 11 or 12 bucks to ship them to him. So I actually only got $38.
I paid $40 for one switch, and you gave me the other one Mike. So in the end, I am actually not out much, but still pissed because he would screw me over like this. I am still trying to track down if they were definitely delivered to my house or not. Who knows. He still wont answer me back when I asked if it was insured.
Bottom line, I am not doing anybody any more favors (unless I have already dealt with you and I know forI sure I can trust you), you purchase goods or services from me then pay me in full before I ship anything.

Oh, well then thats a little different. I see why you would send him another one then. Makes sense, id do the same thing. Hey getting the other from me, unacceptable, i worked hard for that switch. lol. Well at least your not out much, that is a good thing, could of got bad quick. Insured - i doubt it, delievered to your door, was no one home at the time? Either way, i cant imagine a t or t taking a box, its not candy. lol.

Sucks scott, im with you on charging full price.

Pm'ing you.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Did you type in the tracking number to ups.com, or go buy what he was telling you?
If they were delivered, it wasn't his fault that they were stolen. I could easily see trick or treaters grabbing this off of your porch.

OP
OP
S

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you type in the tracking number to ups.com, or go buy what he was telling you?
If they were delivered, it wasn't his fault that they were stolen. I could easily see trick or treaters grabbing this off of your porch.

I did type in the tracking number. It does say it was delivered, but it doesn't actually show my address, just my name and my city. Maybe he did ship it to my house, maybe he shipped it to the wrong address, who knows? Regardless, he kept them for 3 goddamned months! ! But I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he did ship them. He could have told me that he shipped them and gave me a tracking number so I would know when to expect them. But I guess that would be too much to expect from the guy who jerked me around with excuses for 3 solid months. Yeah, it might not be his fault if they were stolen off my porch, but it could have been prevented if he would have just sent me an email saying that he shipped them.

Last edited:

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
I did type in the tracking number. It does say it was delivered, but it doesn't actually show my address, just my name and my city. Maybe he did ship it to my house, maybe he shipped it to the wrong address, who knows? Regardless, he kept them for 3 goddamned months! ! But I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he did ship them. He could have told me that he shipped them and gave me a tracking number so I would know when to expect them. But I guess that would be too much to expect from the guy who jerked me around with excuses for 3 solid months. Yeah, it might not be his fault if they were stolen off my porch, but it could have been prevented if he would have just sent me an email saying that he shipped them.

I guess I missed the part about 3 months. UPS should still be able to tell you to what exact address they delivered.
I can definitely understand your frustation and anger, though.

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
Scott I actually just saw the thread cuz someone posted it on another one of my threads. I just wanted everybody here to know that I really didn't try to steal your switches or anything like that but I should've made sure that they were delivered on time originally. I do work 2 jobs so it was hard for me to go to the post office and ship them which is why i had my gf's bro ship them for me and i took his word... I still accept the blame and when I paypal you the money for the three things, i will include another $40 extra. As far as the insurance part goes, I'm not sure exactly cuz my ex's brother is avoiding me and im not sure exactly where he sent them from or who to call. I can try calling UPS today and finding out, someone told me that each package is insured at least $50 or $100

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be awesome if you would look into it Pjtoy2, and if you could make good on this for Scottyboy, it would mean alot to him as well as everyone else on here that tries to help each other out!! He's a good guy that wants to help people out on here, and for him to put so much trust in you to loan you a couple switches to help you out means that he was applying the same trust to you!!
Please keep this thread updated Pjtoy2 and Scottyboy, I for one would like to see the outcome of this and am hoping Scottyboy can get taken care of for his generosity and help!!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey at least you did come on here and post something and are offering to pay scott some more. I commend you on that and not just skipping town and completly avoiding him now. But future reference i wouldnt let anyone ship something for me and just go by their word that they did it, especially to the right address. etc.. (especially my ex gf brother)
Communication is a vital source of information that goes alot further than one may think.

But i do commend you for speaking up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zachattack_0924