Picking it up tomorrow morning!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just sent me these pics and said I can pick it up in the morning. It's not detailed yet in the pics. I am meeting them in Blythe about 2 hours away. The dealership is 5 hours away in Phoenix.

A few questions. What brand of tires are the 2015's coming with? I was looking at the below pic and didn't recognize it. I don't want a cheap tire on my $70k vehicle. My current Denali came with Bridgestone Duellers.

2nd question. I chose the 20inch chrome wheels. This is a bad picture but will those shine up? My current Denali wheels shine like a mirror. I don't like the duller polished aluminum look. I want them to shine like a mirror.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 70
OP
OP
M

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another view.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 52
OP
OP
M

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels and tires.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
M

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 43

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Make sure to post more pictures along with your driving impressions...

The tires that come on the 20" wheels are Continentals... Click here for more information.

I don't know about the chrome thing. I generally have to opposite feeling about chrome/matte.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rig!

The brand of tires are Continental. I don't know how they are, but they have that "cheap" look IMO. Probably really good tires, though.

Those wheels should polish up like a mirror just fine.

OP
OP
M

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's a 2 hour drive back from Blythe. I'm sure I'll have plenty to report tomorrow. I pick it up at 11am.

So all of the GMC/Chevy new SUV's are coming with Continental tires?

OP
OP
M

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my existing Denali. Not much difference. I love everything about it. I guess I'm not get adventurous. Lol. But it has 90k miles and it don't have the 8 speed. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia