Picked up my 2nd Denali (GM re-purchased 1st)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Well, the saga has finally come to an end (knock on wood). After getting my money back on the first one due to ear pressure and dizziness, I picked up my new order today and it is PERFECT! It is like driving two completely differently designed vehicles. After more than 10 months from placing my first order, I am finally a happy GMC customer again. I commend GMC for doing the right thing (especially the dealer and the Regional manager) for working hard to keep my loyalty. Here's a quick pic.

Yes well done I know you like this better,enjoy saga finish nice wheels love them wow.

:party33:

OP
OP
JasonDenali15

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Julian. Thanks for the caliper idea...that will be next. They look great on your wheels!

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Julian. Thanks for the caliper idea...that will be next. They look great on your wheels!
Happy for your new truck,in the beginning of July will be complete family in Niagara's falls hope you and George,c be available to have some drinks. Will keep post. [emoji2]

OP
OP
JasonDenali15

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds great. I own a business just outside of the Falls. That will work for me. Keep me posted.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great to hear your troubles are finally over. My faith is starting to be restored in GM as a company.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She looks great. Glad you like it. Mine hit 3400 today. I should have it late Jan. can't wait

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vadenA77