2021 Yukon Denali Purchased!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali2021

Reaction score
Finally got my hands on one of these and in my driveway! There is lots of misinformation out there when calling around dealerships... but for the record these are definitely beginning to hit dealer lots. The larger dealers will likely have more inside scoop and designated allotments from the manufacturer. Be prepared to pay sticker. I've communicated with tons of dealers across the nation to get a feel for what expected pricing was going to be, all but one would not budge off MSRP. And we currently have absolutely no leverage to really negotiate because you can't really threaten with shopping the next dealer down the highway because there were only a few in all of Dallas. I had to drive to Houston to find this one with everything I wanted. Alot of these are arriving on lots pre-purchased. I lost out on a couple of other deals because they were being snatched up a day or 2 after arriving and I was dragging my feet.

She's fully loaded with the Denali Premium Package, Rear Seat Screens, Max Trailering, and the Illumination Package. Window sticker attached. There are currently ZERO factory incentives on this thing either with rebates or financing. I was able to get a really great rate however through GMC Financial but it was not due to any official promotion. Dealers are allowing test drives on these so try and search Cars.com for something close and go check it out. Be aware, 80-90% of the listings on Cars.com are either still being built or in transit. You will have to contact dealers to actually get an idea of whats on the lot.

Car looks amazing in person, GMC hit the styling spot on with this one. Interior is a huge step up from previous. Truck rides like a dream with the new IRS. Tons of space inside with pretty solid fit and finish. The 6.2 pulls like a freight train of course. The drive back from Houston to Dallas (aprx 300 miles) chewed through 3/4 of a tank. Premium gas only is recommended. MPG was pretty disappointing at around 15 mpg. We were booking it back home at a pretty good rate of speed so the heavy right foot definitely attributed. Overall couldn't be happier with the purchase so far. She's a bit dirty after getting rained on and hasn't had her first detail yet. More updates/pics to come.

I know info is really limited on these so ask any questions!

20200707_202920.jpg 20200707_203104.jpg 20200707_203315.jpg 20200707_203329.jpg 2020-07-09 17_12_57-Photos.png

Last edited:

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grill is huge! Is the radiator that big? Is the radiator all metal or is it high impact plastic with an aluminium core? Beautiful ride regardless. Congrats!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157