--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, the NYS Thruway. The most directly traveled route from Albany to NYC.... the amt of volume for autos, semi’s and everything in between is crazy....can you imagine that it’s only 2 lanes in many spots.........

I hauled a load on that roadway from Philly to Albany a few times. First time I ever saw double 53' trailers being towed on a roadway. Freaked me out lol.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I grew up mostly in Northern VA and the traffic there is horrendous. I moved down to Suffolk, VA to get away from it all, plus the cost of living is about half

Actually, the NYS Thruway. The most directly traveled route from Albany to NYC.... the amt of volume for autos, semi’s and everything in between is crazy....can you imagine that it’s only 2 lanes in many spots.........

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I grew up mostly in Northern VA and the traffic there is horrendous. I moved down to Suffolk, VA to get away from it all, plus the cost of living is about half

What about work though? I am sick of this SE PA rat race ******** too and I miss the upstate mountains but the last time I tried to move up there jobs were shit and paid shit. I'm talking 12 bucks an hour to drive a ******* tri-axle. I couldn't deal with it I had to move back but I miss that area and laid back life. Seems like if you weren't in the click up that way or know somebody you were ****** as far as getting a good paying job.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m a territory sales rep and cover DE, MD, VA and the Carolinas so I can pretty much live anywhere in my territory. I had PA for a while and hated driving on the SkullKill, it’s almost as bad as the Capital Beltway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019