--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice and clean!! Must have a big pool too

Yes the pool is massive. They have some land and designed and built their house.

Goats and chickens (lots of fresh eggs) and plenty of space for later on when the kids are older they can have space to keep the family close. They were planning ahead.

The kids drive the diesel Kubota mower and learn some values of hard work on the land too.

Way out west (1.5 hour drive from the beach) almost to the Blue Moutains. The wives have known each other for almost 30 years.
F516283E-3646-4F0F-B8C3-14A970BB9F35.jpeg

And you’re just going to ignore the Ferrari..

Ferrari was sweet. And I would never ignore a fine bit of mechanical beauty. I was just enamored with the Holden. He said 6.2 Super..... and I was all in ....charger....

No ride unfortunately.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yes the pool is massive. They have some land and designed and built their house.

Goats and chickens (lots of fresh eggs) and plenty of space for later on when the kids are older they can have space to keep the family close. They were planning ahead.

The kids drive the diesel Kubota mower and learn some values of hard work on the land too.

Way out west (1.5 hour drive from the beach) almost to the Blue Moutains. The wives have known each other for almost 30 years.
View attachment 264197

Ferrari was sweet. And I would never ignore a fine bit of mechanical beauty. I was just enamored with the Holden. He said 6.2 Super..... and I was all in ....charger....

No ride unfortunately.
Is the Camaro left or right hand drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660