Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
As soon as you get back on your feet I expect to finally see some performance mods coming! Also how's the Rivi?

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bugs plastered from across the Sonoran desert and it still looks menacing!! This came to mind when you said, "Jesus has been driving me around safely".

Take it easy man and know you will be back in that saddle soon.

View attachment 215078

haha, thanks for the kind words man

Very nice to see you are making money Pete! You are in my prayers to find a job that you will enjoy! Denali lookin good as always!:waytogo:

i really appreciate that, Kaleb!

As soon as you get back on your feet I expect to finally see some performance mods coming! Also how's the Rivi?

yeah, the Denali has been so good to me, she needs some more love. The Riviera is at a standstill until i get 'extra' money.
She needs wiring harness, gauges, stall convertor, carburetor, gears, cam, airbags and then finally, paint! amongst plenty other things.
But i drive her around a couple times a week just because

d530.jpg

d531.jpg

d532.jpg

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
haha, thanks for the kind words man

i really appreciate that, Kaleb!

yeah, the Denali has been so good to me, she needs some more love. The Riviera is at a standstill until i get 'extra' money.
She needs wiring harness, gauges, stall convertor, carburetor, gears, cam, airbags and then finally, paint! amongst plenty other things.
But i drive her around a couple times a week just because

d530.jpg

d531.jpg

d532.jpg
My Lawd it's gawjus

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This forum is the exact opposite of GMFS
source.gif

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
Pete, sorry you're stuck in Limbo, bud... I really love your positive outlook though, and I hope we can be here to keep you positive through it. I'm sure the right job is out there for you and I know God's gonna provide your needs through those side jobs until such time as you find the perfect job for ya.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pete, sorry you're stuck in Limbo, bud... I really love your positive outlook though, and I hope we can be here to keep you positive through it. I'm sure the right job is out there for you and I know God's gonna provide your needs through those side jobs until such time as you find the perfect job for ya.

thank you, Justin! much abliged

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz