Ordered LEDs :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Where are you getting your LEDs? from? Get the 5 LED bulbs superbrightleds has, one points upwards and the others radially.

The 4x4 switch will require soldering, so not plug and play, it is a 74 bulb though.

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you getting your LEDs? from? Get the 5 LED bulbs superbrightleds has, one points upwards and the others radially.

The 4x4 switch will require soldering, so not plug and play, it is a 74 bulb though.

Well I have used the single LED with the 120* veiwing angle in the past and it worked really well, but I need something brighter with the overlay.

Next week when everything settles down I'll order the rest of my LEDs and just get it done.

But the 4wd switch takes just 1 74 bulb? I don't care if it needs soldering LOL its gotta change :D

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
IIRC: If I Remember Correctly

Yeah, should be 74s, and it is 5 of them. 2 of them light up when you turn the parking/interior lights on and the other 3 turn on when you activate the 4x4.

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IIRC: If I Remember Correctly

Yeah, should be 74s, and it is 5 of them. 2 of them light up when you turn the parking/interior lights on and the other 3 turn on when you activate the 4x4.

Ok so the 3 are for what its in, 2wd, 4wd, and 4 low and the other 2 are just for then the lights are on.

I'm going to leave the orange indicators and just swap out to while bulbs for the others.

Thanks guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick