Ordered '15 Denali in champagne silver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L
Reaction score
I think I've decided to change my order from champagne/shale to iridium/atmosphere. The gray is going to be harder to keep clean, but the interior will be much easier to deal with due to my two kids under 3.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I've decided to change my order from champagne/shale to iridium/atmosphere. The gray is going to be harder to keep clean, but the interior will be much easier to deal with due to my two kids under 3.

IMO sounds like a great change/combo!

OP
OP
L
Reaction score
I think I made my final decision on color combo today. I went by a local dealer on the way home from work to look around, specifically to look at the iridium cars again, and EVERY single one of them was nasty dirty with streaks and water spots. I decided that color was going to be exactly the nightmare I thought it would be to keep clean and immediately changed my order to quicksilver after seeing on in that color on the lot. Much better I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA