Ordered '15 Denali in champagne silver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ordered '15 Denali short in quicksilver/atmosphere

**EDIT -- I have changed my order from champagne/shale to quicksilver/atmosphere.**

After much shopping and debating, I finally picked a color for my new '15 Denali. I didn't want black interior after having that for a while now, and I didn't want a dark exterior due to the upkeep and cleaning. I went with the cocoa/dark atmosphere.

I got the touring package, 22's, and retractable running boards.

Mods will include:
Denali emblem on tailgate to match doors
vLED fogs, backup and license plate lights
Halogen high beams to match low beam output
3M Ventureshield clear bra
Tint-match front windows to rear windows
Husky weatherbeater 1st/2nd/3rd row mats (tan)
Unlock radio (White Auto & Media)
Valentine One hardwire

Last edited:

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same color combo on order in a regular length Denali.
I'm definitely not a dark interior guy. It's depressing to me.
Our current Tahoe has a light interior, and the upkeep isn't as bad as you think.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn good looking truck man enjoy. Good choices. Mine will be very similar. Holding out for the 2016 is killing me.

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I hate champagne on anything. But surprisingly I really like it on the Denali. And that's the perfect color combo with the light interior. Very nice choice Congrats!!

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have red with that interior ordered, but now you are making me second guess! Looks sweet. :hmmm2:

OP
OP
L
Reaction score
I have the same color combo on order in a regular length Denali.
I'm definitely not a dark interior guy. It's depressing to me.
Our current Tahoe has a light interior, and the upkeep isn't as bad as you think.

I have had black on the last two cars, and although they both looked great they showed every little particle of dust and dirt. I was going to go with dark atmosphere but it looked a lot cheaper IMO than the shale and the carpet was the same color as what came with the shale so no benefit there to hide spills and dirt. I'm glad to hear the upkeep isn't bad.

Damn good looking truck man enjoy. Good choices. Mine will be very similar. Holding out for the 2016 is killing me.

I would love an 8-speed but I need this sucker now (or 2-3 months from now). Not having wifi is also not a deal killer for me.

Personally I hate champagne on anything. But surprisingly I really like it on the Denali. And that's the perfect color combo with the light interior. Very nice choice Congrats!!

I feel the same about champagne, just too golf-pantsy. But, the Denali with 22's is pretty blocky and mean looking in any color. And this version of champagne reminds me of the old silver birch color, which I used to have on a Z71 Tahoe. I thought the quicksilver looked cheap, and I didn't want to go black, white or purple.

I have red with that interior ordered, but now you are making me second guess! Looks sweet. :hmmm2:

Thanks!

Congrats!

Thanks!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice, Sure do like the new interiors.

Really liking GM's new wheels as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700