Will in Nashville's 2005 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shabbyblue

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What drop do you have? 2-3? Also what size tire are you running. I have 3-4/5-6 kit with AWD but Im going to have to raise it back up 2-3 because the CV axels won't hold up lowered that much.

OP
OP
willinnashville

willinnashville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tires are 295/45-24. The drop is 2/3-4 roughly. Spindles are 2" and the rear is a Belltech 3/4 kit that depends on if you use the spacer or not.

There are other dudes on here dropped lower than I am, so I'm sure they could help out with CV angles and whatnot. I've had no problem at all.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tires are 295/45-24. The drop is 2/3-4 roughly. Spindles are 2" and the rear is a Belltech 3/4 kit that depends on if you use the spacer or not.

There are other dudes on here dropped lower than I am, so I'm sure they could help out with CV angles and whatnot. I've had no problem at all.

Does the Belltech kit properly delete the auto ride or do you have the DIC warning all the time?

OP
OP
willinnashville

willinnashville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It came with lower shock extensions and replacement auto ride links, although I lost mine and had to replace them with some small threaded rod. I reused my existing air shocks that I replaced a couple year before

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar