??? on these 20's for Winter wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(1) How do you guys think these wheels would look blacked out and used as a winter wheel?

ragu7e2u.jpg

5e3unabu.jpg

(2) Is this a good deal? I can purchase a set locally for under $500 with Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrain size P305/50R20 with 65% treat left. I'm confirming that they are OEM, pretty sure they are.

(3) Will that tire size work on my 2011?

I appreciate your guys advice and opinions!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything blacked out looks a size smaller.

I would leave them alone or Grey them.

Seems like a really good deal.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good deal and would leave as is or plasti-dip

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. Get them as that is a good deal!
2. Leave them as-is IMO

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leave them as is-I don't get the big deal of 'customizing' winter rims anyways. If you need winter rims means you live in a place that you don't want to wreck your good ones OR don't feel like cleaning them in winter. What is the point of having custom winter rims when your vehicle will be looking nasty from all the snow/salt/dirt anyways.... :confused:

That is a great deal deal -less than 5 bills out the door--whatcha waitng for??

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Great deal.. but I personalize mine because with the plate saying blacked out I can't be ridding on chrome lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great deal.. but I personalize mine because with the plate saying blacked out I can't be ridding on chrome lol

:lol2: Yeah, you've kinda painted yourself in a corner on that one :D

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or Grey PlastiDip them.........

I like where your heads at Lee.

Thanks guys for the feedback! If I do change the color, it will def be Plastidip Bc I'm thinking at the price, worst case scenario I can flip them. The price is what mostly caught me attention plus the fact that anything is going to look better than the little stockers I have right now.

Is this tire size going to cause me an issues? Reason I ask is I'd like to throw them on and run them until next Summer. So ideally it's not going to just be a tire that I only run for two months. Another option is selling the Grapplers and getting new tires but that kinda defeats the purpose the good deal I think.

This thread http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44190 was talking about it rubbing on NBS Tahoes.

:lol2: Yeah, you've kinda painted yourself in a corner on that one :D

Haha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts