??? on these 20's for Winter wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have or had 305/50r20 on their NNBS? Did it rub? I'm not lowered...yet.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another option is Goin with those in replicas already in gloss black. I had a coworker of mine that wanted new rims and tires and I showed em those with some toyo open country MT 33x12.50R20's and he immediately bought em lol. If you want some pics lemme know I can upload one if ya want.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I had that size on my avalanche when I had the factory LTZ 20's and it rubbed on stock height. I had the Nitto terra grapplers. It rubbed at full lock in reverse btw.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Honestly if you want better performance for winter and snow driving, it be better to go with 17s. They will allow you to use tires that have more sidewall and is better for biting into deep snow and slush. I run 17 in winter and the 22 in summer

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had that size on my avalanche when I had the factory LTZ 20's and it rubbed on stock height. I had the Nitto terra grapplers. It rubbed at full lock in reverse btw.

Shit, that's what I was afraid of. $500 plus whatever I can talk him down has me itchin to buy them just bc of the price tho and then try to flip them.

Honestly if you want better performance for winter and snow driving, it be better to go with 17s. They will allow you to use tires that have more sidewall and is better for biting into deep snow and slush. I run 17 in winter and the 22 in summer

Ok. I have the stock 17's on it right now and wanted to run a 20" rim whenever I'm not running 22"s. my wanting 20" rims was based purely off looks and me assuming the handling in the little bit of snow we get would be fine with 20's with a 4x4 Tahoe. What do you think?

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I had Nitto 420s that size on my 20s and it rubbed a tiny bit on the liner ... mostly if I was turning into or out of an uphill driveway at a sharp angle.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

ETA: Keep in mind those are street tires tho ... A/T tires might rub a little bit more.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had Nitto 420s that size on my 20s and it rubbed a tiny bit on the liner ... mostly if I was turning into or out of an uphill driveway at a sharp angle.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

ETA: Keep in mind those are street tires tho ... A/T tires might rub a little bit more.

Good point, thanks man.

I appreciate everyone's feedback. Looks like I should just buy 22's and keep my stocks

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 ^^^^

I love in the South, so I just sold my 17's.......

If was was in Snow Country I would have kept them.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If only BO$$MAN would hurry up and sell me his, instead of waiting for his phantom buyer.... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezze77

Latest posts