Oil filter, check it out, r they that cheap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to assume that it must.. or else you could sue them for false advertising... right???

Sure, just say that you're offended by what they portrayed and you'll be surrounded by activists and lobbyists that pretend they're all just as offended as you are. It's the way of the good ol' USA ("Uhffended" States of the Amazed)

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Sure, just say that you're offended by what they portrayed and you'll be surrounded by activists and lobbyists that pretend they're all just as offended as you are. It's the way of the good ol' USA ("Uhffended" States of the Amazed)

Freakin snowflakes.... wait.... did I say that out loud... YES I DID!!!!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read tonight that Mobil One and K&N filters are identical in construction and made by Champion Labs. The M1 filter though has slightly increased filtration while the K&N flows better. Upon reading this, I concur as I've noticed that my oil pressure is slightly lower running these M1 EP filters compared to the K&N that was on last time. I'll switch back to K&N for the next one and take note again.

Yes, while not measured, the oil pressure needle reads slightly higher with the K&N versus the M1 oil filter.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65