Noob with a 08 yukon in MN, looking for tighter handling but stock height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yah .12 can be life or death on nitrous jets for your engine lol

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
probably sway bar sales too

not really since i deal with both and can help out either way people go will be happy. I just like the solid bar better and angle it bends up vs the eibach. either way people wont be like oh wow the 1.24 vs the 1.32 is such a big difference where its night and day and I install both.

Big difference comes from getting rid of the rubber bushings in back with the spohn kit anyway and adding a bar to the mix just makes it better. This is why that was some of the first mods to my escalade. I wish people would post up more about the spohn kit because lots have done the kit here and really like the results. Just most of the people that buy kits just browse this forum and dont really post.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I will buy the adjustable full spohn kit one day. One day in the distant future.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
btw there is a site thats going out of business thats selling the rear bars for like 145 shipped. Let me try to find it i saw it over the weekend ill post it up.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I sell both ive had problems with the eibach bends hitting axles variances between model runs.

Also on the escalade rear end due to being bigger it hit on mine.

Rear bar is 32mm tubular 1.28 for eibach
djm rear bar is solid 1.25

Angle of the djm swaybar sits up more making it more parallel to the ground vs eibach.

Look at any 00-06 tahoe lowered 3-4 inches in rear with stock swaybar horrible angle. The djm bars even though doesnt make it parallel (only with djm hardware kit) still has a upward angle vs the eibach which is as stock.
Yeah you sell both but you have to push the DJM stuff more because you obviously make more profit off those. That's the reason why you constantly push the DJM rear hardware kit and their ****** front drop control arms.
I am getting tired of watching you try to sell low quality DJM stuff to amateur buyers to make more money.
I have NEVER in the history of this forum seen a member post anything about their Eibach (or any other brand) sway bars hitting the axle.
The Eibach sway bars sit at the correct angles when installed on stock height cars. So do all the other brand bars. None "sit up" more. When dropped, all these bars will sit at bad angles because the end links are too tall. If one buys shorter end links, that issue is solved.
The DJM bar may have a different angle, but it makes no difference with how it installs.
For example, these guys have Denalis with the exact same rear end as the Escalade. No sway bar hitting on stock, and NastyGM's dropped Denali.
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10767
You are the only person on the forum that has ever mentioned that the Eibachs hit the axle.
Pic of the DJM sway bar:
http://djmsuspension.com/products/asbr-calmax-anti-swaybar/#foxyshop_gallery[596]/0/
2 links to Pics of the Eibach Bar installed:
http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=9455
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8103
Your DJM bars installed:
zpfile001.jpg
Does anyone see a difference that would cause axle hitting?

BTW, the Eibach rear bar is thicker than the DJM bar by 1/8"

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Blazed&Modded for shedding some light on the matter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove