NNBS wheel thieves busted in Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering how common Tahoes are and the number of LTZ and non LTZ models with these wheels I can understand that it would take an obsessive amount of time.

Besides, likely a limited member task force assigned and these were random thefts meaning the area to monitor would have been very broad.

18 months isn't such a long time.

booyaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that they said they were only after Tahoe rims, and then they showed Yukon rims. Details... lol

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
18 months to bust a ring like that is certainly NOT a long time. It's not like "hey, so and so has wheels" arrest arrest arrest! I am sure they probably went up on a wire on these guys' phones and got them talking dirty to add as many nails into that coffin as possible. Sounds like the end result was scumbags off the street and wheels recovered (wether all or nothing).

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lowlifes..........earn your money like the rest of society........glad they got nabbed up-even if took a little time....

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i saw gmc wheels not just tahoe wheels and 4000-4500 no way.

i think its right around $3400-3600 for polished LTZ 20s from dealer (retail price). Had a good friend of mine get his stolen and insurance cut him a check to the dealer to get new ones. Craziness...

Wildracing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad to see they were caught! My ltz Tahoe wheels were stripped this Monday night in Columbus, OH...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n