Nice or Nasty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My daughter spotted this a few minutes ago while out to lunch at the local choke and puke:

View attachment 371272

PPV, no hitch, electrical outlet above rear wheel, extra lights beside tag, K2 wheels, red partial wrap, dual exhaust, what else?

I think it's cool. What say you?

I like the two-tone. I think black wheels would be more befitting. Could use a black or red bow tie. I'm jealous of the dual exhaust. And it looks to have a spare tire.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the two-tone. I think black wheels would be more befitting. Could use a black or red bow tie. I'm jealous of the dual exhaust. And it looks to have a spare tire.
Me too. My first car was two tone and I've seen some Yukons and Suburbans that were black on top and white on the bottom in the manner of the subject vehicle.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. My first car was two tone and I've seen some Yukons and Suburbans that were black on top and white on the bottom in the manner of the subject vehicle.

I'd like to see how they did the hood and front. Having the top, pillars and hood a different color is easy, but where do you draw the line (figuratively and literally) in the front without it looking cheesy?

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the color, dislike the rims. I doubt it’s an official vehicle anymore. They wouldn’t spring for that exhaust

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts