New Yukon XL Denali owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carrmann

Reaction score
Hey all! Just bought a 2007 Yukon XL Denali. 161k miles, AWD/6.2/6spd (I believe they all have this though?). I live in central Florida.

I've always loved the suburban/yukon xl platform, took my drivers test in a 97 suburban.

To be frank, I joined as it needs some TLC that I'll need help with as I go so I'll be searching in here for answers(probably posting as well)!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Just bought a 2007 Yukon XL Denali. 161k miles, AWD/6.2/6spd (I believe they all have this though?). I live in central Florida.

I've always loved the suburban/yukon xl platform, took my drivers test in a 97 suburban.

To be frank, I joined as it needs some TLC that I'll need help with as I go so I'll be searching in here for answers(probably posting as well)!

Welcome from the Treasure Coast! There's a few folks on here up your way, not all are regulars on here anymore but they are quite knowledgeable.

Yes, all of the 2007 Denalis were AWD but after that they built the RWD models. What kind of repairs does she need?

OP
OP
C

carrmann

Reaction score
Welcome from the Treasure Coast! There's a few folks on here up your way, not all are regulars on here anymore but they are quite knowledgeable.

Yes, all of the 2007 Denalis were AWD but after that they built the RWD models. What kind of repairs does she need?
Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to learning more about this thing.

Currently, both power seats don't work(driver side motors all click, passenger does nothing). Adjustable pedals dont move either (makes the seat motors click when I push the button). I had p0420/p0430 when I got it, but had to clear them trying to get it to start on the way home. It runs/drives fine, then will stall when warm coming to a stop. Then it is very hard to start (have to give it throttle etc).

Needs some interior pieces (arm rest, cover pieces).
ABS/TCS/Stabilitrack lights are on. May need something with the air ride as well (haven't heard the compressor come on, but no light for that).
I'm just going to start chipping away at the issues. Im not a pro mechanic, but have done my fair share of it. Its a secondary vehicle so not a big deal if it takes me some time to get everything ironed out. I have an 05 srt4, a 15 equinox, and a company vehicle that I can drive lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne