New to me 08 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like the best option right now is probably china car diags $220+68 shipping, not much on ebay right now there are some shipping from hong kong for $320 or so
china car diags has been around for a while some members have purchased from them before including myself shipping has been fairly quick about a week and half from china, hopefully nothing is being delayed right now because of the dam covid
this is a complete kit, if you want the fancy storage case it is the next option for like $50 more, memory card is included with the kit for $220
http://www.chinacardiags.com/wholes...el-suzuki-isuzu-holden-with-full-package.html

Scott Barrett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
+1 on the ditch autoride. I purchased the Dorman conversion for my 07 and it rides like new.

raidernationmike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How’s your dash look? I have a ‘09 and almost same... complete Tran rebuild, Arnotts, 175k and only been lubricated w Mobil1. installed the K&N smog legal intake. Looking to sell soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

camarolvr11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The dash does have a few cracks in it, but doesn't really bother me honestly.

Once I have the funds will definitely get one of those Tech2 clones you guys listed. Appreciate the info

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, just got one.

looks like the best option right now is probably china car diags $220+68 shipping, not much on ebay right now there are some shipping from hong kong for $320 or so
china car diags has been around for a while some members have purchased from them before including myself shipping has been fairly quick about a week and half from china, hopefully nothing is being delayed right now because of the dam covid
this is a complete kit, if you want the fancy storage case it is the next option for like $50 more, memory card is included with the kit for $220
http://www.chinacardiags.com/wholes...el-suzuki-isuzu-holden-with-full-package.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo

Latest posts