New to me 08 Yukon Denali 6.2 from Buckeye AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SystolicTRC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum and after months of looking, I picked up a 08 Yukon Denali 6.2 with just under 104k box A miles from just down the street for what I consider a steal at 7k. No accidents but I’m going to need to do some mostly interior work (AZ sun/kids) such as carpet, seats, etc. I’d love any advice or suggestions! Great to be here! - Tyler

Edit: I can’t seem to upload any pictures as they are all too big?

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

You will absolutely love that truck.

When trying to upload images to this Forum, there is a file size limitation that is smaller than many cell phones produce, so you may need to reduce the image file size, in order for it to successfully upload. When applicable, I transfer my cell phone image to my PC's Desktop, and then I use the free app ScreenHunter to take a screen shot of the image, and it delivers a file in the KB size, versus the cell phone's MB size.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum and after months of looking I picked up a 08 Yukon Denali 6.2 with just under 104k box A miles from down the street for what I consider a steak at 7k. No accidents but I’m going to need to do some mostly interior work (AZ sun/kids) such as carpet, seats, etc. love any advice or suggestions! Great to be here! - Tyler

Welcome from Miami Beach Tyler. Sounds like a good deal considering the prices I see.

Check out the 2007-2014 for any issues you have like your interior.

OP
OP
S

SystolicTRC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum and after months of looking I picked up a 08 Yukon Denali 6.2 with just under 104k box A miles from down the street for what I consider a steak at 7k. No accidents but I’m going to need to do some mostly interior work (AZ sun/kids) such as carpet, seats, etc. love any advice or suggestions! Great to be here! - Tyler

Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

You will absolutely love that truck.

When trying to upload images to this Forum, there is a file size limitation that is smaller than many cell phones produce, so you may need to reduce the image file size, in order for it to successfully upload. When applicable, I transfer my cell phone image to my PC's Desktop, and then I use the free app ScreenHunter to take a screen shot of the image, and it delivers a file in the KB size, versus the cell phone's MB size.
Oh ok that makes sense, I’ll give that a shot when I get off work.

OP
OP
S

SystolicTRC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Congratulations! The GMT900 is a solid reliable platform. Not many issues with these trucks. Is it AWD or 2wd?
That’s what I’m hoping, my wife has another 2 months until we have another baby on board so I figured it’s time to replace the car. And then update it a bit. It’s just rear wheel drive to my knowledge.

2010GMCYD

Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum and after months of looking, I picked up a 08 Yukon Denali 6.2 with just under 104k box A miles from just down the street for what I consider a steal at 7k. No accidents but I’m going to need to do some mostly interior work (AZ sun/kids) such as carpet, seats, etc. I’d love any advice or suggestions! Great to be here! - Tyler

Great price! Congrats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firstcaddy