New Tahoe Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWyer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That sounds like a great idea about the LED replacements weird would you get those from

I shop PepBoys and Autozone here in Nashville TN. I would recommend going wherever you can get Phillips bulbs as my experience with them has been very good. Backup, brake, position, license plate, interior dome, etc. Sounds like the previous owner already went to new headlights system. These things burn through headlights quick. I just switched my headlights to new gen LED and could not be happier.
KW

OP
OP
H

Horseprw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought the LED lights, waiting for them to come in. The owner before me just had the transmission rebuilt, torque converter replaced, and had the throttle body replaced. I appreciate the input fellas! I definitely feel like I stole this truck. I am having a full interior and exterior detail done next week, along with having some scratches removed. There is one tear in the passenger seat, and one seem in the drivers seat that is unstitched so I have an upholstery guy coming Friday to take care of that. Then that is all, the rest of the truck is mint. Not one drop of anything leaning underneath. Oh wait the service blind zone system is on, any ideas????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick