new 2009 Tahoe LTZ owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok got some more info on that reduced power problem. step daughter says right before the reduced power comes into play she gets stabilitrak off message followed by reduced power message and engine won't accelerate. changed MAF sensor and cleaned connections on all O2 sensors. sensors appear to be working properly according to live data on code reader.

I feel we've covered this already, or it was another member. Anyway, have you ever checked the harness connection at the TB? They're known to develop intermittent connections. So common, in fact, that there are replacement plugs with pigtails on them.

Example: https://a.co/d/gEe9ETo

OP
OP
stretchb1953

stretchb1953

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I feel we've covered this already, or it was another member. Anyway, have you ever checked the harness connection at the TB? They're known to develop intermittent connections. So common, in fact, that there are replacement plugs with pigtails on them.

Example: https://a.co/d/gEe9ETo
not quite sure what you refer to when you say TB.

OP
OP
stretchb1953

stretchb1953

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
oh, ok. well the throttle body and throttle position sensor came as a unit. wiring does look good in that area. the stabilitrak (auto ride) doesn't have anything to do with reduced power?

Marty_S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I'm on one of the ranch roads and a chime starts with message, "Stability control disabled." I tried telling it to call my VA shrink but it won't pay attention. Is there a place to get a key fob that will do all the things it should for my new to me 03 yukon denali? It does have the lifter clack noise going. Should I be expecting to pull the heads and learn how to replace lifters correctly? 178k or thereabout. Got it ;**** bad word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan