New pics:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blkout02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shaved the roof rack/ third break light, painted the rims a glossier black, tinted headlights, bumper lights, and fog, painted running boards, comments welcomed
DSC05002.gif
DSC05001.gif
DSC05029.gif
DSC05027.gif

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Looks good. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the tinted headlights/bumper lights. I like the blacked out look but think there needs to be a little contrast in there as well. Nice job though, everything came out great.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
damn very nice, now get the lower valance/mirrors and front cover bumper painted and you're good to go. truck looks sharp..

OP
OP
Blkout02

Blkout02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the tinted headlights/bumper lights. I like the blacked out look but think there needs to be a little contrast in there as well. Nice job though, everything came out great.

thanx
damn very nice, now get the lower valance/mirrors and front cover bumper painted and you're good to go. truck looks sharp..
lower vanlance?
Looks good man
thanx

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
thanx

lower vanlance?

yes

GA4-4600-00AA.jpg

This ^

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1000. I love the painted running boards. Very few guys with tahoes do this, but I think it is a must. So glad to see some one do this. The truck looks great. The lorenzos are a perfect rim choice as well. I think you should paint the side mirrors, get the escalade rear pillar covers and paint them, and paint the top and bottom of the bumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim2014