New pics:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!! Did you go the rattle can route? or do you have a paint shop in that garage of yours?

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!! Did you go the rattle can route? or do you have a paint shop in that garage of yours?

Good questions, I would like the answer.

Man this is by far my favorite on the site. Its the exact direction Im going with mines. I also love the grill and headlights like that, I dont think you need any contrast, its perfecto. STEALTH.

OP
OP
Blkout02

Blkout02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1000. I love the painted running boards. Very few guys with tahoes do this, but I think it is a must. So glad to see some one do this. The truck looks great. The lorenzos are a perfect rim choice as well. I think you should paint the side mirrors, get the escalade rear pillar covers and paint them, and paint the top and bottom of the bumper.

side mirrors and bumpers coming only so much i can do on two weeks of leave truck sits while im away, you know where to get the escalade ones bc i could only find the ones on stylingtrucks

sweet cleaned it up alot looking sweet!!!!!
thanx

more like a make shift paint shop for small projects gets the job done a good spray gun and some hard sanding pays off

Good questions, I would like the answer.

Man this is by far my favorite on the site. Its the exact direction Im going with mines. I also love the grill and headlights like that, I dont think you need any contrast, its perfecto. STEALTH.

STEALTH is what im going for still not stealthy enough for the cops but they end up complementing me instead of a ticket

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more like a make shift paint shop for small projects gets the job done a good spray gun and some hard sanding pays off

hotdamn. i dig the murdered out look. same look im going for as well, but i do like the contrast of no blackout on the lights. to each his own.

i was thinking of going the spray gun route too. how did you lay it down? 2 coats paint, 2 coats clear/gloss?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks really good man. Not a fan of all blacked out, but looks good. I like the running board idea. But where the pic of the rear. 3rd light? lol...

OP
OP
Blkout02

Blkout02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what sizes rims and how much drop

24 inch lorenzo i paid a little under 3 grand for rims and tires bought them at a local shop but heres a link
Lorenzo WL020 Wheels 24x9.5 Boltpattern 6x5.5

http://www.elites-wholesale.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/SFV/32431/vpid/5759116/vpcsid/0/rid/126374

hoe looks hot
thanx

hotdamn. i dig the murdered out look. same look im going for as well, but i do like the contrast of no blackout on the lights. to each his own.

i didnt like the lights blacked out at first but them i did it and i like them alot

i was thinking of going the spray gun route too. how did you lay it down? 2 coats paint, 2 coats clear/gloss?

same just dont forget the primer

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Looks really good man. Not a fan of all blacked out, but looks good. I like the running board idea. But where the pic of the rear. 3rd light? lol...

i dont have a great picture of before and after but here they are: you can see the light on the roof it only is stuck on by double sided tape and has a little wire running thru the roof
DSC04974.gif
DSC05018.gif

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I think it looks good. if you ever plan on going with HIDs You are going to want to get diff heads and parking lights that are black backed and not tinted tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb