Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyrone Harward

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I bought a 2008 Yukon 1500 XL 5.3 Flexfuel. With a 140K miles. upgrade from a 2001 dodge grand caravan which I loved because there are 10 billion of those on the road and I could fix everything on it. However, with another child on the way, making the family 6 now they don't fit in the pickup for camping trips. I am excited about the prospects this vehicle offers. I will be starting a thread in performance to get some feedback and follow the project as I add some improvements.

4905.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hello, I bought a 2008 Yukon 1500 XL 5.3 Flexfuel. With a 140K miles. upgrade from a 2001 dodge grand caravan which I loved because there are 10 billion of those on the road and I could fix everything on it. However, with another child on the way, making the family 6 now they don't fit in the pickup for camping trips. I am excited about the prospects this vehicle offers. I will be starting a thread in performance to get some feedback and follow the project as I add some improvements.

View attachment 202225
Like the color. Nice. Welcome.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Tyrone!! Excellent choice.