New member and first ever 4x4 for me 95 2door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fredbear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first ever 4x4, its a 1995 the owner said it has never been winter driven. I bought it for my winter ride Im sure itll get er done eh!

I have a couple questions but im sure ill get to that latter Im pretty excited to take it off rode, been watching lots of videos on youtube....Ill post some more pic tommarow as it was just starting to get dark

One thing Im getting a noise from the left front end when backing up then hitting the brakes

some times when backing up and turning the tire rubs but other then that shes pretty soild

Attachments

• yukon3.jpg
    yukon3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 4
  • yukon1.jpg
    yukon1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
F

fredbear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No body? mabey ist nothing Listened last night from the passenger side as I had my wife drive it could be suspension parts just making noise anyone out there with lifted stuff does it make noises like this

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and nice truck. So is there a noise or is it creaking suspension? Could be brakes, bearings, tire rub as mentioned, the list could go on. Grab a video of the noise if you can for us.