New in NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Johnson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's up everyone,

Obviously new to the forum. I'm from the Raleigh, NC area and currently own a 2005 Tahoe LS and a 2015 Tahoe LTZ. Plan on starting to mod the 05 soon...I know what your thinking, little late on that one. However I just took it back from my wife who has been driving it for 13 years and doesn't have the same taste in aftermarket mods I do. Plans include your normal LS goodies...cam, full exhaust, wheels, suspension, etc...

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
What's up everyone,

Obviously new to the forum. I'm from the Raleigh, NC area and currently own a 2005 Tahoe LS and a 2015 Tahoe LTZ. Plan on starting to mod the 05 soon...I know what your thinking, little late on that one. However I just took it back from my wife who has been driving it for 13 years and doesn't have the same taste in aftermarket mods I do. Plans include your normal LS goodies...cam, full exhaust, wheels, suspension, etc...
Nice. Welcome from NJ. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Welcome! You and I have similar circumstances as my wife stopped driving our ‘07 Yukon since she got her own ‘15 Yukon. Now that she doesn’t drive it at all I’ve been doing all sorts of things to it with a lowering kit and new wheels in the plans.

Kind of miss that the fam doesn’t use it anymore, but sure is nice having all this freedom!:)

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Matt!

Don't forget to check out the 2000-2005 section for any questions you have.

What's up everyone,

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

OP
OP
M

Matt Johnson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The new soccer mom ride is the tahoe,yukon and escalade. They love chrome and the men ten to gravitate towards the darker colors on their trucks. My wife has good taste in cars but it's like tunnel vision with certain things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645