New guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phottomatt

Reaction score
Hello all, new here, just thought I'd say hi and show off my new to me 2017 Yukon XL Denali. First question, any mods or upgrades that you guys think should be done would help get me started. Or a link to the thread that I'm sure has already been done. Thank you.
IMG_20210814_192851.jpg

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome..

Cant make suggestions until you tell us what you are looking for.. Lowered, lifted, black out, chrome, spinners, hydraulics.. The possibilities are endless.

OP
OP
phottomatt

phottomatt

Reaction score
I see a bunch of threads about diy install of the updated wireless charger, can I assume then that they are not covered by warranty?

OP
OP
phottomatt

phottomatt

Reaction score
Welcome..

Cant make suggestions until you tell us what you are looking for.. Lowered, lifted, black out, chrome, spinners, hydraulics.. The possibilities are endless.
Mainly things that GMC should have done right the first time like the wireless charger update, performance upgrades like brakes or suspension, interior stuff. I do want to black it out.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

There are almost an unlimited number and types of mods that can be accomplished on these trucks.

As suggested above, please give us more information what you would like or not like to do (lift or lower, etc.) with the truck, what uses you plan for the truck (towing, camping, etc.) and on what surfaces you plan to drive the truck (asphalt only or some off-roading). Then, we will be able to make tangible and constructive suggestions/recommendations on what mods will achieve your objectives for this truck.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71