New guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
phottomatt

phottomatt

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

There are almost an unlimited number and types of mods that can be accomplished on these trucks.

As suggested above, please give us more information what you would like or not like to do (lift or lower, etc.) with the truck, what uses you plan for the truck (towing, camping, etc.) and on what surfaces you plan to drive the truck (asphalt only or some off-roading). Then, we will be able to make tangible and constructive suggestions/recommendations on what mods will achieve your objectives for this truck.
Thank you for the replies everyone.
Bought to use as a road trip vehicle for myself, my wife and small dog and will be towing with it in the future. No off-roading, that's for the Jeep, I like the ride height so lift or lowering is not necessary, possibly an engine tune but need it to be quiet. It has Terra Grapplers on it, when those wear out I'll replace with something less aggressive, they have lots of tread right now.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the replies everyone.
Bought to use as a road trip vehicle for myself, my wife and small dog and will be towing with it in the future. No off-roading, that's for the Jeep, I like the ride height so lift or lowering is not necessary, possibly an engine tune but need it to be quiet. It has Terra Grapplers on it, when those wear out I'll replace with something less aggressive, they have lots of tread right now.
Thank you or providing some direction on your uses and desires for your truck. This is helpful.

I'll start with some representative suggestions, and other members of this Forum will chime in.

Oil Catch can
Tune (no noticeable difference in 'loudness'. I personally recommend that you consider Black Bear Performance)
Michelin Defenders LTX M/S tires, when your current tires wear out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts