New guy with 2011 yukon xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tractorpuller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, new here with a 2011 yukon xl. Have had nothing but diesels for a long time. Dodge Cummins, vw jettas, jeep grand cherokee with Mercedes v6 diesel, so I'm back in to gas engines. Needed a bigger family vehicle than the jeep. Have found lots of useful info here already.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, new here with a 2011 yukon xl. Have had nothing but diesels for a long time. Dodge Cummins, vw jettas, jeep grand cherokee with Mercedes v6 diesel, so I'm back in to gas engines. Needed a bigger family vehicle than the jeep. Have found lots of useful info here already.
Merry Christmas!

What kind of condition is she in and what are your plans with her?

OP
OP
T

tractorpuller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

What kind of condition is she in and what are your plans with her?
Thanks! Merry Christmas to you as well! No major plans for it, just going to be a family vehicle. If its possible to get better gas mileage thatd be my only thing. It has 164000 miles and is fairly clean and in pretty good shape. It was the nicest one I could find in my price range, everything I looked at was rusting out or had issues of some kind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645