New born 21 Escalade Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MJenn76

MJenn76

Reaction score

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had hopes to for an Esky, but just can't justify the #.. Like that blacked out look though.

Currently working with a dealer on a Denali order who owns a customization shop that will paint and film all chrome and gloss powder coat stock wheels black. Should be all in
on the GMC for about 20K less than the comparable Esky.

Last edited:

gonatee

Reaction score
I just cant believe remote start is a monthly subscription..? Shame

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe someday it will grow on me but this styling cue right here (red circle) is one of the main reasons I jumped on a remaining inventory 2020 Escalade. I don't know what it is about the little upsweep that bugs the hell out of me but I hate it!!

20210109_170026.jpg

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe someday it will grow on me but this styling cue right here (red circle) is one of the main reasons I jumped on a remaining inventory 2020 Escalade. I don't know what it is about the little upsweep that bugs the hell out of me but I hate it!!

View attachment 267457

yup, thats one of the issues w/ new one ;)

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RT -- You aren't kidding. That whole area drives me nuts. And that same upsweep doesn't even exist on the full-size models. What the hell were the designers thinking (smoking?)?

But equally bad in that same area is the number of vertical lines/edges from the sill up to the top of the window line, starting with the break in the side window. You've got that upright member separating the moving window glass from the fixed, then a panel at the door's edge, then the door jamb, then another panel at the c-pillar that's supposed to look like window, then the c-pillar, and then a scallop in the c-pillar... You mean to tell me they couldn't clean up that area? It looks like a freaking cheese grater, or louvers you see people put on their Mustang rear windows. Just terrible.

And don't get me started on the "dented" treatment of the fender-to-grill return piece on the Tahoes. WTF?