21 Midnight Blue w/Walnut & Dark Ash Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Looks awesome! Excellent choice.

OP
OP
MJenn76

MJenn76

Reaction score
Fan of the ceramic coating are you? I’ve considered it in the past but it is really salty to have it done. I typically am waxing my vehicles through the year anyways. Is the value really worth the cost?
My discounted cost is now $950 for ceramic.
1. I'm having whole vehicle film wrapped now, including interior, which jumped the overall price dramatically.
2. Applying ceramic when new straight from the dealer means 0 paint correction (in theroy). After looking it over he doesn't need to even buff it out.
3. I live outside of Detroit. They put more salt on these roads than movie theater popcorn... anything I can do to get that crap off my $85k vehicle quicker and easier is worth it.

So for under a grand, keep it 5 years, $200 year, I think so. Full price at $1,800, keep it 6 years... ehhh... debatable... I don't have a lot of spare time for DIY maintenance so still worth it, to me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lisa Ketsenburg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Brought this beauty home last night. Had the windows tinted today. Have a few before and after pics. Goes in Monday for paint protection and ceramic coating. Listed time frame and pricing for reference. GM upped the prices on the ultimate package since I ordered and the illumination package got lost in the shuffle. Being added afterwards. The protection package with floors was completely dropped.

Love everything about it. Air ride is smooth and interior is gorgeous. HUD is improved from 2020. Handles like a dream and you can feel power of the 6.2L. Did smell the oil burning off after first few rides. Just like a new furnace... was gone after I broke 110 mph on the expressway [emoji38] [emoji1787] [emoji23]

Orderd 9/7/20
Accepted 11/1
TPW 12/7
Produced 12/12
Shipped 12/19
At Dealer 1/5/21, LPOs delayed
Took Possession 1/14/21, some LPOs still delayed

2021 Yukon Denali
Installed Options
Denali Ultimate Package $9,280.00
Power-sliding center console $350.00
Cargo Convenience Package $440.00
22" Black Gloss wheels with Chrome inserts $2,995.00
Midnight Blue Metallic $495.00

MSRP* $85,255.00 Net after GM FF Disc $77,850
Formul One
Windshield tint 50%
2 Front Window Tint 20% w/ceramic
Remaining windows 20% net 5% $595

XPel Paint Protection
Premium Package
-front bumper
-full custom hood
-full fenders
-side mirror caps
-A Pillars
-partial roof
-rocker panel kit(lower section side doors, rocker panels, rear-wheel impact area
Price: $3,395

CreamicProCare
Silver Package(5 yr application )
1 Layer of 9H- lasts for 5 years
1 Layer of top coat
$1,750

Clearplex
Windshield Skin $650View attachment 267865View attachment 267867View attachment 267870View attachment 267871View attachment 267873

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Nice!!!Could you post some interior pictures? I ordered the same interior.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I couldn’t find the Jet Black interior the Walnut Dark Ash was a close second. Midnight Blue wasn’t originally my first choice especially with having five combinations of Blue over the last five vehicles. QuickSilverwas my first exterior choice but N/A for 2021 Tahoe/Yukon. Satin Steel and Shadow Grey would be the two but dealer had the Midnight Blue and Jet Black interior……not in stock but only three days out so ran numbers to lock the sale and reserve directly off the transporter. Build date 8/9/ Dealer ETA 8/21. Purchase 8/18 dealer arrival 8/19, customer delivery 8/20……..Yes almost two weeks to transport about 75 miles.….(Arlington to Gainesville)…..I think I saw a invoice and reciept from Pony Express courier service…..LOL!!

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Say late to the party but the Midnight Blue is a awesome color paired with the Jet Black interior. When I got my Tahoe in August, the dealer offered one feature that a lot of dealers didn’t have even the DFW metroplex ones…..…….. IN Stock!….not anymore!!!

Dez78n

Reaction score
Would black husky mats look ok with this interior? The ones I really want only come in black lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne