New 275/60/20 BFG A/T KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsltrek

Reaction score
what pressure are you all running in these? mine are at 36 and its a little bouncy

njracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what pressure are you all running in these? mine are at 36 and its a little bouncy

I'm running 46psi and the ride is fine....plus it's helping a bit with the MPG.

BTW, I love theses tires in the snow!

tsltrek

Reaction score
I'm running 46psi and the ride is fine....plus it's helping a bit with the MPG.

BTW, I love theses tires in the snow!

I did the chalk test and 42-44 seems to be a good pressure for me...not sure what was up with the bouncing...rides fine now.

Reaction score
Got a set of 275/55/r20 today. I have about an inch leveling kit. The back sits .25" inch taller. Looks perfect with stock size tires with the new tread and no rubbing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 237
Reaction score
Ditch that front valance!

Does it look good? I thought it would make it look unfinished. Can't you see the holes where the clips went? I thought about trimming it up to look like the new Denali valence.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 59

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
You can see the holes if you're really far away, mine is black so its not bad. Looks a lot taller from the front

Reaction score
You can see the holes if you're really far away, mine is black so its not bad. Looks a lot taller from the front

I really want to take it off. Does it serve a purpose?? I know it's supposed to be for aerodynamics to keep the engine cooler. Being that my truck just hit 100k I don't want to risk it getting too hot all the time, especially in Louisiana where its hot as hell... But I actually do take the Denali off road, so it would be helpful for that, and I cant imagine it helps that much. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm also considering putting a 1/2" inch lower mount leveling kit to raise it up just a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kkkkpppp