NBS Denali Cladding?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Madgrty, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Madgrty

Madgrty Full Access Member

Name:
    Marty
    Anyone have the Denali cladding for the non-XL Yukon laying around their garage and would like to get rid of it before Spring? Before I go buying it piece by piece I figured I’d look on here. Also looking for the Denali running boards. White is preferred but things can always be repainted!

2. 6speedblazer

6speedblazer Full Access Member

Name:
    mark
    i got a new set of running boards from car-part.com i want to say it was 150 for the set. some one backed into me and busted my drivers side running board. i had to buy the par from the yard, but it was decent priced.

i see you are a fellow stl guy. there is a guy on the wentzville buy sell trade on facebook parting out am 01 or 02 green denali XL.

Madgrty likes this.
  3. Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz Full Access Member

Name:
    Tony
    I have both sides for sale, no boards. I'm waiting on a member who's waiting on his insurance company. If he passes they're up for grabs. Pieces are pewter. 20171202_145136.jpg 20171202_144928.jpg 20171202_145503.jpg 20171202_145056.jpg

Madgrty likes this.
  4. Madgrty

Name:
    Marty
    Yessir, STL area! I’d check that out but sadly need the non-xl parts. I’ll check car-part.com

Usually their prices vary quite a bit but that seems cheap for a set of good OEM running boards!

5. Madgrty

Name:
    Marty
    I actually ended up getting lucky on eBay and found a full set of non-xl Denali trim pieces for $300 (my best offer and he took it!). Seemed cheap to me anyways although I’ll have to have them painted which is no biggie. I am still currently looking for the running boards for a non-xl and the factory pins for the trim pieces would be nice

6. Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz Full Access Member

Name:
    Tony
    Mine are $250, probably go a little cheaper.