1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBS Denali Cladding?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Madgrty, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Madgrty

Madgrty Full Access Member

Name:
    Marty
    Anyone have the Denali cladding for the non-XL Yukon laying around their garage and would like to get rid of it before Spring? Before I go buying it piece by piece I figured I’d look on here. Also looking for the Denali running boards. White is preferred but things can always be repainted!

2. 6speedblazer

6speedblazer Full Access Member

Name:
    mark
    i got a new set of running boards from car-part.com i want to say it was 150 for the set. some one backed into me and busted my drivers side running board. i had to buy the par from the yard, but it was decent priced.

i see you are a fellow stl guy. there is a guy on the wentzville buy sell trade on facebook parting out am 01 or 02 green denali XL.

Madgrty likes this.
  3. Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz Resident Resident

Name:
    Tony
    I have both sides for sale, no boards. I'm waiting on a member who's waiting on his insurance company. If he passes they're up for grabs. Pieces are pewter. 20171202_145136.jpg 20171202_144928.jpg 20171202_145503.jpg 20171202_145056.jpg

Madgrty likes this.
  4. Madgrty

Name:
    Marty
    Yessir, STL area! I’d check that out but sadly need the non-xl parts. I’ll check car-part.com

Usually their prices vary quite a bit but that seems cheap for a set of good OEM running boards!

5. Madgrty

Name:
    Marty
    I actually ended up getting lucky on eBay and found a full set of non-xl Denali trim pieces for $300 (my best offer and he took it!). Seemed cheap to me anyways although I’ll have to have them painted which is no biggie. I am still currently looking for the running boards for a non-xl and the factory pins for the trim pieces would be nice

6. Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz Resident Resident

Name:
    Tony
    Mine are $250, probably go a little cheaper.