NathanJax's Esky....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:Handshake: All dick sucking aside, I like the stance and the look of those wheels on it..:rocking:

Gotta recognize game..

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
What'd I say about reaching in my center console????
LoL this thread looks like its about to turn bad.

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy with the 04' and painted grille? It's not a heap but not exactly memorable, don't get me wrong it's nice but I don't get all the dick sucking.......

wow dude.. im the one who got bored and posted this in the first place.. i dig the stock look of it.. and im the last mother ****** to suck someones dick.. i just posted a free ass thread saying dudes shit looks like its going a good direction.

I am on here daily trying my damndest to assist anyone who needs it, give my opinion.. hell , design a ******* logo and eat it trying to get them all out..

But now im a dick sucker cause i said dudes truck is on point?

I was bored.. there was no one posting.. im working on getting my STOCK looking m3/jag hybrid on 20s and kandy out of the shop and i just took note of another dude whos shit looks stock.. the total opposite of my truck.. and still looks clean and custom.

Someone close this ******* thread. Admin. Hook it up.. No pooint in a thread about sucking dick being up this long.

wtf:adminpower:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rad92