NathanJax's Esky....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn:

Now this thread has my interest!!!!

:boxing:

lol .. ohhhh so just saying one of our dudes shit is nice wasnt enough..

its cool ... there is this dude who already commented on this thread who imma cut if i ever see in person.

Just kidding

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Everybody STFU before I reach in my center console........:mexsmoke:
Syk.....lol
I'm *******

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
lol .. ohhhh so just saying one of our dudes shit is nice wasnt enough..

its cool ... there is this dude who already commented on this thread who imma cut if i ever see in person.

Just kidding

forager.jpg

Just playin. Nathan's a chill dude we're running almost the same suspension. Good guy to do business with as well :cheers:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I think the 22's look better on a nbs than an NNBS and look even better with a lift.

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
The guy with the 04' and painted grille? It's not a heap but not exactly memorable, don't get me wrong it's nice but I don't get all the dick sucking.......

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
The guy with the 04' and painted grille? It's not a heap but not exactly memorable, don't get me wrong it's nice but I don't get all the dick sucking.......

Are comments like these really even necessary? Who cares if you don't get it. The fact is the other members that posted were expressing their like of another members ride. No need to act like this IMO.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly, game recognize game. Aside from getting tech info and whatnot isn't that what these forums are all about, peeping other peoples rides. Shouting out something you like doesn't really equate to dick sucking in my book.

A side note I'm usually not a fan of escalades but his does look sick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman