N202310850 Airbag Indicator Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jna97

Reaction score
Another recall:

Program Title:

N202310850 Airbag Indicator Light Intermittent Dec 1, 2022

Program Description:

In certain 2021 model year Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon and Yukon XL vehicles, driver movement can disrupt the electrical connection to the seat-mounted inboard airbag system. This airbag system is supplemental and not required equipment under applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.

Safety Risk Description:

If this occurs, the vehicle’s driver information center will display a “Service Restraints System” message to the driver before resistance at the connection will prevent the deployment of the airbag.

Repair Description:

Dealers are to verify the DTC B14DC is present and replace the affected driver inboard side seat wiring harness connector assembly as necessary.
other recall:

Boone450r

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Or Escalade started to have this issue this week right after I asked my wife if it's ever been a problem; it must have been listening. :boxed:
Headed to the dealer to have it addressed tomorrow.

Thunder22

Reaction score
I received a letter about this yesterday, advising to take it in to be fixed.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had mine done last week. Never had an issue but we still only have about 890 miles on it :)

tomgilk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I had this done while I was in there for some other basic stuff, not a big deal but I'll take any recall and get it done every time.

Artem-G

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Took mine for the recall today, it’s done… but they’ve torn the zipper on the seat cover. A replacement is back ordered and will take at least a week to arrive.

Sigh.

3000 miles in, didn’t have any issues.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to take mine in today. How long was the process? Thanks

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took mine for the recall today, it’s done… but they’ve torn the zipper on the seat cover. A replacement is back ordered and will take at least a week to arrive.

Sigh.

3000 miles in, didn’t have any issues.
They also damaged my seat cover during the recall fix. They split some stitching on the rear bottom of the seat by the zipper. Taking it back tomorrow to see what they can do. It's a shame that I had to notice and point it out myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2